Monday, January 22, 2007

I want a new law passed!

Last week we all went to the dentist for our checkups. Four of us and no cavities! Life is good, right? Well, the dental hygienist tells E that she has a loose tooth. What the heck? Why in the world would she tell her that? It was
B A R E L Y loose. It is going to be a long haul until that baby falls out. I think there should be a law against telling a five year old that she has a loose tooth unless it is hanging by a string. Now E has her fingers in her mouth all the time and I have to feel how "loose" her tooth is about five times a day! Again, it barely moves. Uuuggggghhhh! I will let you know when it finally falls out - it may be some time next year though! :-D

4 comments:

Kristine said...

*gasp* I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!! My 6 yr. old {finally} has her first loose tooth, and she's sooo anxious to get it out because her older sister lost hers when she was 5 yr. old, so she feels like a late bloomer, so she's telling daddy, "look daddy, my tooth's getting looser!" But then at night, she's like "ow...my tooth hurts" gee...I wonder WHY??? Maybe cause you've been wiggling it all day? Hmmm... LOL! Oh, the joys of parenting. Don't ya love it? Your daughter is sooo sweet looking...baking apron and all!
OH YA...BTW, thanks for the nice compliment on my blog about my watercolored card. :o)

Kristine said...

I shouldn't be allowed to write so long in my comments, huh?? LOL!

Lisa Knight said...

The Prince just lost his second at 7!!! The dentist pointed out the first one too, it was the longest 2 weeks of my life!!! SO, I'll sign the petition!!!

Anonymous said...

Colleen,

Grace did the same thing for at least a month. Now that Miss Dracula has lost both front teeth, eating corn on the cob or an apple is a challenge for her, she wiggles less now.