Thursday, January 25, 2007

Spa Day!




One of the fun things we do at home is hold SPA DAY. It can consist of many activities: I draw them a bubble bath, do their hair, give them an oatmeal facial, manicure or pedicure. (I think that is all that is on the menu.) These all happen while I act as the spa employee with a (bad) french accent and the girls love it! We recently had a spa day - at their request. E wanted a facial. I can't seem to get K to give it a try. I wonder why! :-) They both wanted manicures and pedicures. We had so much fun!

6 comments:

Lisa Knight said...

That sounds like a great day! I can't wait until Grace is a little older so we can do the full treatment! Right now we just share lipgloss & I have been allowed to paint her nails on occaision!

Lisa K

Anonymous said...

My daughter did this for her 8th birthday party. I hired the teenage girl from next door (she's cooler than me) and she did their nails and makeup, I had little mirrors and hair clips for them to try - even her cake was decorated with cookies shaped liked bottles of nail polish, hair dryers, etc. It was fun. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Kristine said...

Looks like great FUN!! I also have 2 girls (6 & 8) and they LOVE coming to my "massage parlor" (my bedroom). Currently I only do feet massages, and they just eat it up!! I turn down the lights and play some nice soft music, and I bought foot spray and foo lotion that's awesome from Melaleuca. Anyway, they get to giggling and the whole bit. FUN TIMES!! :0)

Andrea, said...

Looks like they have a fab time

Monica said...

What a great idea! I'm going to have to surprise the girls with this sometime this winter. Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. Nice to "meet" you.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Wow! Love those nails. LOL
Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway.